Carbide makes programming straightforward with a newly designed Windows based software. This
intuitive platform makes configuring simple, while a USB 2.0 port transfers data faster than ever before.
• Control warning lights, siren, and Traffic Advisor™ functions from a single keypad
• Various control heads available
• Newly designed software allows for easy program configuration via USB 2.0
• Fully supports all WeCan® Series products
• 12 positive or negative activated inputs
• Supports up to 2 of the following: front WeCan Inner Edge®, rear WeCan Inner Edge, or optional remote 16 output modules
• Separate backlight control
Integrated Load Manager
Carbide™ reduces the chance of a drained battery by shutting off outputs as vehicle battery voltage declines.
Integrated Auto-Off Timer
Keep Carbide functioning even if the ignition is turned off.
• When used with the Integrated Load Manager, this provides a safe way of maintaining critical warning functions even if the keys must be removed from the ignition
Ergonomically designed for situational awareness of the officer, various control heads are compatible with Carbide. Completely configurable by the user, these control heads are designed with features such as: tick marks, raised surfaces, and recessed areas for ease of use, allowing officers to focus on the road.
CANport™ OBDII Interface
The CANport OBDII Interface is a simple plug-in connection to the vehicle. Using the CANport,CAN bus signals are easily applied to automate warning system functions.
• Simple and easy installation
• Eliminates labor costs
• Saves money on wires and connectors
• Helps maintain the integrity of the vehicle
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://frpdirect.com/prop-65/.