- Lightweight and durable for extensive use.
- 360 ̊ swivel base locking system requiring no vertical movements which lead to less potential injuries overtime.
- Unit locks and releases instantaneously.
- Fast and easy to install on the medical device
- Bag or carry case protector under the medical device.
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free.
- Stronger push with ball bearing lock.
- Longer landing surface for specific medical devices or heavy units.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- Locking mechanism successfully tested for over 20 000 movements without failure
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL E-Series Defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.