- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- Unit locks and releases instantaneously, single action to unlock.
- 360 ̊ swivel base locking system with soft locking (no free rotation)
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free.
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- 1-year full warranty.
Stryker LIFEPAK 12 monitor/defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Aircrafts (none FAA certification)
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.