- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Release mechanism identified in red for easy access
- Self-locking mechanism
- Locking system resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with locking system
- 50 microns anodized coating
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium
- Insensitive to rust
- Made of high grade and high-density aluminum
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL X-Series Defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits if your mount isn’t compliant with regulations (SAE).