- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously
- Locking system resists to impact of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base locking system, with soft locking (no free rotation)
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL X-Series Defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
The Bracket Pro Serie 25 is also available in an HD (Heavy Duty) version.
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits if your mount isn’t compliant with regulations (SAE).