- Certification for SAE J3043 from a third party in a process
- Compact and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Bracket locks when pushed, no further action needed
- Locking mechanism that resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with soft locking (no free rotation)
- Keeps the access to the rear component of the medical device in case of maintenance
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- 1-year of full warranty.
The HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator in EMS Vehicles:
- Fire trucks
- Intervention Trucks
Having a proper mounting solution to secure your medical devices safely is very important. It can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and possible injuries.