- Quick installation (less than 5 minutes)
- Four (4) points of installations for your surface
- Flexibility of workspace dimensions and material.
- Remains locked which protects the crew and patients in case of accident.
- Fits to any standard or extended surface base.
- Disc is anodized for better durability and scratch protection.
- Lightweight material high grade aluminum.
- No modification of the surface base needed if you already have one.
- Maintains the impact resistance SAE 3043 standards.
- Keeps the integrity of your surface base
- Resists to biological fluids.
- Does not rust or react to intensive use.
- 1-year full warranty.
- EMS Vehicles
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.