- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Self-locking mechanism and releases instantaneously
- Locks systems resist impacts of many times the G-Force
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- Interchangeability between the base to all kind of mounts for medical devices which gives flexibility
- Locking mechanism successfully tested for over 20 000 movements without failure
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL, Philips and Physio Control defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits, and protects your equipment for a better durability.