- SAE 3043 certified, tested with medical device.
- It rotates 15 degrees on each side with soft locking (depending on medical device).
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system.
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously.
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and Latex free.
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even in the back of the unit.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- 1-year full warranty.
- EMS Vehicles
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.